Wednesday, December 28, 2011


It's a New Year soon! What a great time to think about random ways to pay it forward in the next 12 months. Here is one suggestion from DailyPayitForward.com

"Wednesday December 28, 2011
The next time I pick up flowers at the supermarket, whether for my own home or as a gift for someone, as I leave, I'll pull one flower out in the parking lot and secure it under the windshield wiper of the car next to mine. As I drive away, I'll thank my Higher Power for the ability to share joy anonymously."

Also, check out Rachel's Challenge, and the essay that sparked a whole new movement to pay it forward through other high school kids like her.

One final idea: When your kids get their allowance or money from family, encourage them to put 10 percent aside for giving. If they get $10, just $1 is set aside. But that money adds up, and it's fun to let the kids decide which causes they care about. It also gets them into the habit of thinking of others with their money.

Love and light to you all!
Matthew 25

No comments: